Cécile Dejoux is a well-known guest speaker in business schools and companies. She offers lectures (mainly in French) on various subjects at companies' annual meetings or for line, staff and functional managers.
The topics of the lectures she has given so far deal with a variety of subjects that include:
- Management in the digital era
- How to become an agile manager
- Management as self-transformation to change your company based on design thinking principles
- Digital technologies for new teaching approaches
- Keys for success in MOOCs and SPOCs
Some lectures given by cécile dejoux
To check all of Cécile Dejoux's lectures click here.
Are you interested in Cécile Dejoux giving a lecture in your company? Fill in the form below.
Cécile Dejoux will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you!