Professor and researcher in Management and HRM at Cnam (LIRSA research laboratory) Cécile Dejoux's expertise areas are:
- The role of digital technologies in management and HR department transformations
- Digital technologies and future perspectives in teaching
- Innovation for teaching
- Talent management
- Digital technologies and their impact on changes in the workplace
- Positive and emotional leadership
- Implementation of MOOC platforms in companies
The Learning Lab Human Change
In 2015 Cécile Dejoux extended her research work to action-research projects through the creation, along with Isabelle Galy, an expert in digital ecosystems, of the Learning Lab Human Change. The Lab's goal is to focus on the human dimension of the digital revolution by challenging companies to think “change” hand-in-hand with their employees. To learn more about the LLHC click here.
Scientific Committees Membership
Cécile Dejoux is a member of French and international scientific committees for journals such as:
- Revue Gestion des Ressources Humaines (France)
- Management et Avenir (France)
- Management International (Canada)
Cécile Dejoux's research work also includes the organization of academic events with the support of universities and companies:
- Premier Hackaton RH Académique. Held on the 15th March 2017 at Cnam, Paris.
- Human Resource Management in Asia: Distinctiveness of Asian Human Resource Management? Held on the 8th and 19th September 2014 at Cnam and ISC Paris Business School, Paris.